FAQsUpdated Sunday April 1, 2018 by Dorene Cable.
Frequently asked questions regarding registration process.
What forms are required to complete my registration?
To complete registration the following must be received:
1. Participation and ID Card
2. Medical Clearance form dated on or after January 1st, 2018
3. Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Information
4. Waiver and Release of Liability
5. Image Release
6. Code of Conduct
Other documents required:
7. Year end report card (June 2018)
8. An original birth certificate with a raised seal (if one is not on file already)
Each of the forms are available on the website after registration has been submitted. Please visit http://www.GraftonYFC.com and Login to the registration site. Select the "Print Form" button to print above documents for each participant.
Where do I send the registration documents?
There will be a designated paperwork collection day. Information will be provided once available.
Do I need to attach a picture to the Participation and ID Card?
No, pictures will be taken at the start of the season.
I see multiple options for cheer divisions. What should I select?
There is overlap in cheer divisions to allow for more flexibility when creating teams. We will not know which divisions Grafton will have until registration is complete. The division you select may not be the one in which your cheerleader is ultimately placed. Please use the following guidelines when registring your cheerleader.